The Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplant Program at Weill Cornell Medicine/NewYork-Presbyterian takes pride in providing the best treatment for every single patient. While patients are undergoing treatment, we offer resources – from fertility information to dietary guidelines – that helps to guide them through the transplant process.
The below information is included in our Patient Resource section:
- An array of helpful articles – ranging from diet guidelines, fertility, oral care, and more.
- Websites which house additional resources such as specific disease states that may benefit from stem cell transplant and stem cell donation organizations.
- A glossary of terms for the most commonly-used language in relation to stem cell transplant.
- Access to your electronic health records.
- General transplant FAQ answering key questions we hear from patients.