The Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplant Program at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medicine is an internationally known center of excellence, providing a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary approach for patients with cancer and blood diseases in need of stem cell transplant. We view each patient as an individual, and use a multidisciplinary approach to ensure that each treatment regimen is narrowly tailored to meet the unique needs of each patient and his or her diagnosis. Our multidisciplinary team provides state-of-the-art care in a manner that is personalized, compassionate and respectful — before, during, and after transplant.
- Truly Multidisciplinary For the best outcomes a transplant needs to be combined with the newest medical treatments. We are closely integrated with world-class teams of lymphoma, leukemia and myeloma experts and can provide the most effective treatment plan.
- Clinical Research Clinical trials are important to improve outcomes and to offer new options. Weill Cornell Medical College conducts more studies in hematological malignancies than any of our regional peers. Click here to learn more about our clinical trials.
- Setting New Boundaries People are living longer than ever and expect to have effective therapies available. We have designed novel forms of transplant that offer hope and success to older patients with blood cancers who are unable to tolerate the traditional transplant protocols. Thanks to our haplo-cord program, we can find a donor for all, regardless of age or ethnic background. As a result, we offer more allogeneic transplants for older adults than any other center in the Tri-State Area.
- One of the Best Hospitals in the Country When complications arise, outcomes are determined by the strength of the other medical services available. NewYork-Presbyterian is ranked as the best hospital in New York City and among the top ten hospitals in the nation. The expertise of our consulting team is unsurpassed.
- Compassion and Comfort Our patients and families cope with life-threatening illness, and we put sensitivity and compassion at the forefront of the care we deliver.
NewYork-Presbyterian and Weill Cornell Medicine is ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report year after year.
Our Program is accredited by leading bodies in the bone marrow and stem cell transplant field.
FACT Accredited Transplant Program
FACT Accredited Apheresis and Marrow Collection Facility
FACT Accredited Processing Laboratory
NMDP Accredited Transplant Program
NMDP Accredited Apheresis and Marrow Collection Program
Joint Commission Accredited Hospital
NYSDOH Accredited Apheresis and Marrow Collection Facility
CAP Accredited Processing Facility